Countryside Views from Covered Back Patio
128 Stone Street Forney, TX, 75126 United States Get directions$209,900 $96/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age2006 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area Skyline Estates
- District Forney ISD
- MLS# 13173411
- Listed 4 Years 1 Month 4 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- This amazing home offers a flexible floor plan, designer paint colors, graceful arches, high ceilings, split bedrooms and generous room sizes. As you enter the Foyer, to your right, French doors lead into the Study with hardwood flooring. An elegant oil-rubbed bronze chandelier and two-tone paint separated by a chair railing, defines the Formal Dining Room. The warm and inviting Family Room showcases a floor-to-ceiling stone and brick fireplace with gas starter and wall of windows with tranquil countryside views. The island Kitchen features an abundance of cabinetry and counter space, stainless appliances including a gas range, granite-look counters, tumbled stone back splash, pantry and sunny Breakfast Nook. The spacious Master Suite has a bowed sitting area and luxurious bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms share a nice bath.
- Exterior amenities include: Covered patio, stone landscape borders, sprinkler system, gutters, garage door opener and security system. Skyline Estates is conveniently located near Highway 80 for an easy commute into Dallas. Enjoy breathtaking sunset and countryside views from the back patio.
- Call today for your appointment to view this stunning single story home with gorgeous curb appeal!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Kathryn Wolfe Criswell Elementary School||PK-6||1.1 mi|
|7||North Forney High School||9-12||4.1 mi|
|7||Brown Middle School||7-8||4.3 mi|
|NA||Forney Academic Center||6-12||1.2 mi|
|8||Johnson Elementary School||PK-6||1.6 mi|
|9||Warren Middle School||7-8||2 mi|
|6||Crosby Elementary School||PK-6||2.1 mi|
|7||Lewis Elementary School||PK-6||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.