Unique Home on 5 Acres
1100 Prince Lane Rockwall, TX, 75087 United States Get directions$200,000 $84/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1984 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area J McKinney
- District Royse City ISD
- MLS# 13493626
- Listed 2 Years 2 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- Enjoy tranquil countryside views of this 5 acre parcel from the huge covered balcony of this unique home. The flexible floor plan is suited for multi-generational living with upstairs and downstairs kitchens, dining and living rooms. The original structure was the second story built on pilings. The upstairs living and dining rooms have sliding glass doors that open to the wrap-around balcony. The kitchen overlooks the backyard. The Master Bedroom features a large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom was converted to a staircase when the downstairs was enclosed. The downstairs has an open concept with a spacious living area, dining room, study, kitchen with breakfast bar island and full bath.
- The property is located at the end of Prince Lane which is currently outside city limits with no HOA. The acreage is cross-fenced for horses or livestock. There is a 20x18’ carport providing covered parking and a storage shed. The property needs TLC and is being sold As-Is.
- 2 tracts being sold together, Tract 15-2 is 1.01 acres, Tract 15-3 is 3.99 acres per CAD.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Miss May Vernon Elementary School||PK-4||0.2 mi|
|8||Billie Stevenson El||PK-6||0.9 mi|
|7||Harry H Herndon||5-6||2 mi|
|4||Anita Scott Elementary School||PK-4||2.6 mi|
|8||Celia Hays Elementary School||PK-6||2.9 mi|
|NA||Rockwall Quest Academy||7-12||3.9 mi|
|8||J W Williams Middle School||7-8||4.1 mi|
|5||Ruth Cherry Intermediate School||5-6||4.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.