Custom Design on 1.33 Acres
18099 Grandview Drive Forney, TX, 75126 United States Get directions$320,000 $104/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age2004 Years
- Parking 4 car garage
- District Forney
- MLS# 11734988
- Listed 7 Years 4 Months 13 Days Ago
Sold in Only 1 Day!! List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- Don’t miss this absolutely stunning true custom home on a 1.33 acre lot that backs to farm land. The home features Old World charm and quality amenities throughout: Faux finishes/textures, extensive crown, cased windows, custom cabinetry/built-ins, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures and lighting, decorative ledges and more. The elegant entry features a solid Brazilian Mahogany speak-easy door with sidelights and arched transom, crown molding and faux finished walls. Stained French doors lead into the richly appointed Study with custom built-in shelving. The Family Room has European feel and showcases a unique stone fireplace with gas logs and starter. Accent walls are made from 100+ year old brick recovered from an old building in downtown Dallas. The professional chef inspired gourmet kitchen features an abundance of specially crafted custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including a 4-burner gas range, gas and electric convection ovens, microwave and dishwasher. Gorgeous grani
- The oversized side entry 3-car garage has room for all your toys! The separate 4th car garage is currently used as a workshop complete with 220V, dedicated outlets for heavy equipment, phone line, work bench, shelving and garage door that is pre-wired for an opener. The wall with exterior door can be easily removed to allow use of the garage door. Energy efficient features include: Radiant barrier, tankless water heater with circulation pump and zoned HVAC units. Exterior features include: Covered back patio, pergola, gutters, sprinkler system, 24 trees including 6 fruit trees, grape arbor, trellis herb garden, perennials, pavestone borders, brick planters, iron fenced dog run, uplighting, prewired for a security system and secure mailbox.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Henderson Elementary School||PK-6||1.5 mi|
|8||Forney High School||9-12||2.6 mi|
|9||Warren Middle School||7-8||4.1 mi|
|6||Blackburn Elementary School||PK-6||1.8 mi|
|NA||Brooklyn Academy||PK-12||1.8 mi|
|8||Nell Hill Rhea Elementary School||PK-6||2 mi|
|7||Brown Middle School||7-8||2.4 mi|
|4||Barbara Walker Elementary School||PK-6||3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.