Perfect Country Setting
6802 FM 903 Celeste, TX, 75423 United States Get directions$289,900 $102/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age2004 Years
- Parking 2.5 car garage
- Area 33/2
- MLS# 11739253
- Listed 8 Years 8 Months 27 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- This is the one you’ve been searching for… A thoughtfully designed true custom home perfectly situated on 2 acres surrounded by gently rolling pastureland. The Entry features a solid wood “Speak-Easy” door with arched transom, triple crown molding and hardwood flooring. Elegant arches define the Formal Dining Room that boasts a gorgeous chandelier and high ceiling accented by crown molding. The Study has a bay window, crown, ceiling fan and closet with built-in shelving and power outlets perfect for your printer or charging station. It would also make a wonderful 4th bedroom. The warm and inviting Family Room is the heart of the home and showcases a corner floor-to-ceiling Austin stone fireplace with gas logs. The gourmet island kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas cook top with pot filler, double convection ovens, microwave, Silestone counter tops, tumble stone backsplash, abundance of tea-stained custom cabinetry with pull-outs and walk-in pantry.
- The oversized 2.5-car garage with cedar doors has room for all your toys! It even has a storage closet and riding mower door to the backyard. The home also offers radiant barrier decking, 2 HVAC units, 2 water heaters, 500 gallon underground propane tank, blown insulation, security system, gutters, pre-wired surround sound, fenced backyard, covered patio, security gate and so much more. An additional 38.648 acres with frontage on FM 903 and CR 1089 is also available.
- The secluded Master Retreat features a tray ceiling, crown molding, ceiling fan and bayed sitting area. Its luxurious bath offers separate vanities, framed mirrors, travertine flooring, corner jetted tub, oversized shower with seat, linen closet and two walk-in closets with built-ins. The secondary bedrooms are split for privacy and share a Jack & Jill bath. Each room has its own vanity area and walk-in closet. There is a convenient Powder Bath for your guests with a marble topped chest-style vanity and framed mirror. The large Laundry Room has a sink, room for a freezer and lots of cabinet and counter space. The handy Mud Bench provides storage for all those items you need while running out the door. Need more space? The 29 x 14’ unfinished upstairs bonus room would make a perfect Game or Media Room and has already been plumbed for a half bath and HVAC system. The building plans include an option for a balcony offering serene views of the rolling countryside.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Celeste High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|4||Celeste Elementary School||PK-5||2.7 mi|
|6||Celeste J High School||6-8||2.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.