Amazing "Sleeper" on 1 Acre in Heath
1 Halford Drive Heath, TX, 75032 United States Get directions$200,000 $89/Sq. ft.
- Age1981 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area 34/3
- District Rockwall ISD
- MLS# 11391455
- Listed 9 Years 4 Months 27 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- Simply Amazing Heath Home Beautifully Remodeled by Perry Bowen on a full 1 acre lot with mature trees and lake views. It has the best of both worlds - the character and charm of an older home with the modern amenities of a new construction. Wonderful curb appeal includes fresh paint, cedar posts and shutters, Texas Star front door, stone-lined flower beds, towering trees, drought-resistant landscaping and circle drive. The house has been freshly painted in neutral colors, crown molding and updated lighting has been added through-out. Warm hardwood flooring can be found in the formals and family room and ceramic tile in the kitchen. The Family Room features a brick fireplace with a rustic wood mantle, vaulted ceiling and double full glass doors that lead to the covered back patio. The remodel opened up the Formal Living and Dining areas allowing for a comfortable, casual feel that is perfect for entertaining. The completely renovated Kitchen features gorgeous custom Shaker-style Cherry
- The backyard is the envy of all the neighbors. A virtual paradise with covered patio, custom 14x12 raised wood deck, flagstone patio with hot tub, winding flagstone paths and a play set. The 20x12 storage building could be a workshop and features new Hardi-Board siding. Don't miss this incredible and affordable home in the highly sought-after community of Heath. The best time of day to view the home is as the sun sets over Lake Ray Hubbard - you'll never want to leave!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Rockwall-Heath High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|7||Maurine Cain Middle School||7-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||Holy Trinity Episcopal School||PK-5||0.2 mi|
|NA||The Fulton School||PK-12||0.5 mi|
|9||Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School||PK-6||1.5 mi|
|7||Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School||PK-6||2.1 mi|
|NA||Genesis Christian Educational||PK-12||3 mi|
|5||Amanda Rochell Elementary School||PK-6||3.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.