You have to see this kitchen!!
7513 Centenary Drive Rowlett, TX, 75089 United States Get directions$250,000 $77/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1993 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area Princeton Park
- District Garland ISD - Choice of Schools
- MLS# 13466072
- Listed 3 Years 10 Months 29 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- The welcoming Foyer showcases a graceful curved staircase, soaring 2-story ceiling and laminate hardwood flooring. The Foyer flows into the beautiful Formal Living Room with crown molding and recessed lighting. The elegant Formal Dining Room features a chair rail, crown molding and window overlooking the backyard. This banquet-sized room can accommodate your largest furniture. The chef’s dream Kitchen was completely renovated in 2015 with an abundance of richly stained cabinetry, granite counters, tumbled stone backsplash, prep island and stainless steel appliances including double convection ovens and a smooth cooktop. If you prefer cooking with gas, the plumbing is already in place. The Kitchen is open to the sunny Breakfast Nook which has a sliding glass door that leads to the backyard patio. Easy care porcelain tile flooring that looks like hardwood planks extends through the Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Laundry Room.
- Welcome home to 7513 Centenary Drive in Princeton Park. This stunning original owner home with gorgeous curb appeal won’t last long! The stately brick exterior is flanked by towering trees and accented by colorful landscaping. The open patio overlooks the lushly landscaped backyard with blackberry vines along the back fence.
- The warm and inviting Family Room features a brick floor-to-ceiling fireplace with a wrap-around hearth. This flexible floorplan with 2 living and 2 dining areas is perfect for entertaining and everyday family life. There is even a convenient downstairs Powder Bath for your guests and a huge Laundry Room with upper storage cabinets, mud sink, storage shelf and space for a freezer. The elegant staircase leads to the upstairs bedrooms. The enormous Master Suite has a romantic gas-start fireplace, vaulted ceiling and double doors leading into the well-appointed bathroom. The spacious Master Bath features His & Hers vanities, an oversized jetted tub, separate shower with a bench seat, built-in linen and dual walk-in closets. The secondary bedrooms are generously sized, have ceiling fans and vaulted ceilings and share a nice Jack & Jill Bathroom.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Keeley Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|5||Steadham Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|4||Vernon Schrade Middle School||6-8||0.8 mi|
|NA||Pecan Creek Day School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|NA||Rockwall Christian Academy||PK-12||1.2 mi|
|5||Liberty Grove Elementary School||PK-5||1.3 mi|
|6||Nita Pearson Elementary School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|5||Doris Cullins-Lake Pointe Elementary School||PK-6||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.