Move-in Ready Home in Princeton Park
7410 Centenary Drive Rowlett, TX, 75089 United States Get directions$250,000 $81/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1995 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area Princeton Park 02
- District Garland ISD - Choice of Schools
- MLS# 13507698
- Listed 2 Years 5 Months 6 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- The welcoming Foyer showcases a graceful curved staircase, soaring 2-story ceiling and ceramic tile flooring. The Foyer flows into the beautiful Formal Living Room with crown molding and recessed lighting. The elegant Formal Dining Room features a chair rail, crown molding and window overlooking the backyard. This banquet-sized room can accommodate your largest furniture. The spacious Kitchen offers an abundance of cabinets and counter tops, tile backsplash, prep island and pantry. The Kitchen is open to the sunny Breakfast Nook which has a sliding glass door that leads to the backyard patio. Laminate hardwood flooring extends through the Kitchen, Breakfast Nook and Laundry Room. The warm and inviting Family Room features a gas-start fireplace. This flexible floorplan with 2 living and 2 dining areas is perfect for entertaining and everyday family life. There is even a convenient downstairs Powder Bath for your guests and a huge Laundry Room with a mud sink and space for a freezer.
- Welcome home to 7410 Centenary Drive in Princeton Park. This wonderful move-in ready home won’t last long! The stately brick exterior is flanked by towering trees and accented by nice landscaping. The open patio overlooks the large backyard with a board-on-board fence. The foundation was repaired in 2016 and includes a transferrable warranty. No HOA!
- The elegant staircase leads to the upstairs bedrooms. The enormous Master Suite has a romantic dual-sided fireplace, vaulted ceiling and double doors leading into the well-appointed bathroom. The spacious Master Bath features His & Hers vanities, an oversized jetted tub, separate shower with a bench seat, built-in linen and dual walk-in closets. The secondary bedrooms are generously sized, have ceiling fans and vaulted ceilings and share a nice Jack & Jill Bathroom. The bedrooms along with both living areas, formal dining and staircase have new carpet.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Steadham Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|9||Keeley Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|4||Vernon Schrade Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Pecan Creek Day School||PK-5||1 mi|
|NA||Rockwall Christian Academy||PK-12||1.1 mi|
|7||Nita Pearson Elementary School||PK-5||1.4 mi|
|6||Liberty Grove Elementary School||PK-5||1.4 mi|
|6||Doris Cullins-Lake Pointe Elementary School||PK-6||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.