Custom Country Home on 16 Rolling Acres
- Farm or Ranch
3981 County Road 599 Farmersville, TX, 75442 United States Get directions$339,900 $124/Sq. ft.
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Age1975 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- District Community
- MLS# 13396351
- Listed 3 Years 5 Months 4 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- The welcoming Entry has ceramic tile flooring and crown molding. It flows into the Great Room which features richly stained paneling, crown molding and unique wood burning fireplace with a wood surround mantle and wrap-around brick hearth. The open Study with tranquil countryside views offers custom built-ins including a desk, credenza, bookshelves and a handy rifle case. The cozy Country Kitchen has a charming bead-board ceiling. The banquet sized Dining Room has a custom built-in hutch, bayed window and breakfast bar that overlooks the Den. There is even a convenient Powder Bath for your guests. The Laundry Room has upper storage cabinets and a window for natural light. The Master Suite features a wall of custom built-ins, crown molding and dual walk-in closets. The Master Bath offers His & Hers vanities, an oversized jetted tub and separate tiled shower. The secondary bedrooms share a spacious bath with a built-in linen cabinet. The upstairs Bonus Room has dormer niches
- This single story country home sits high and overlooks the 16 acre lot with rolling hills, mature trees and a large stocked pond. Exterior amenities include: 2-car side entry garage with a garage door opener, concrete slab dog run with a water faucet, storage building and gutters. The property is located at the corner of County Roads 599 and 566.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Community High School||9-12||2.7 mi|
|4||Leland E Edge Middle School||6-8||2.7 mi|
|6||Mcclendon Elementary School||PK-5||2.8 mi|
|NA||Caddo Mills||6-12||4.1 mi|
|NA||Plano Special Services||K-5||4.1 mi|
|NA||Serenity High School||9-12||4.1 mi|
|7||Nesmith Elementary School||PK-5||6.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.