Gorgeous Custom 4 Bedroom in Hidden Creek
1620 Woodlawn Ave Royse City, TX, 75189 United States Get directions$209,999 $90/Sq. ft.
- StyleSingle Story
- Age2010 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Area 57/1
- District Royse City ISD
- MLS# 11385772
- Listed 9 Years 3 Months 8 Days Ago
List price displayed, Texas does not allow the disclosure of sales price.
- The elegant Foyer boasts graceful arches, crown molding, skip-trowel textured walls and ceramic tile flooring. The home features open common areas. The Family Room, Kitchen and Dining Area flow together creating the perfect space for friends and family to gather. The Family Room is the Heart of the Home. It's focal point is the tile-surround corner fireplace with custom mantle with fluted columns and gas-starter. The wall of windows afford a view of the covered back patio and the large yard beyond. The Dining Room has a beautiful bay window and impressive chandelier. The Kitchen features granite counters with stainless steel undermount sink, custom Oak cabinetry, tumbled tile back splash with decorative accents, no-smudge stainless steel/black Frigidaire appliances including a gas range and walk-in pantry. The spacious Master Suite has plenty of space for a sitting area, exercise equipment or desk. There is even a door leading to the covered back patio. The luxurious bath boast
- The home is heavily landscaped and comes complete with a full sprinkler system, fenced backyard and gutters.
- This Amazing New Custom Home is ready for it's new owner! Dare to compare the differences in construction and quality. Built with energy efficiency in mind to provide a home with lower utility costs and a healthier indoor environment. The details will definitely impress you... Large rooms, exquisite trim work, skip trowel texture, bull-nose corners, 10 foot ceilings, granite, custom Oak cabinetry, oil-rubbed bronze lighting and hardware. Features typically found in much more expensive homes. Come discover why Hidden Creek Estates is the hidden jewel of Royse City. Community amenities include a staffed clubhouse, junior Olympic pool, kiddie pool, tennis courts, sand volley ball court, fenced playground, bike and hike trails, catch & release fishing and regular community activities and events. Just minutes to I-30 for an easy commute to the Dallas Metroplex or Greenville. .
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Davis Elementary School||PK-4||1 mi|
|4||Ruth Cherry Intermediate School||5-6||1.2 mi|
|6||Royse City Middle School||7-8||1.3 mi|
|5||Royse City High School||9-12||3.1 mi|
|5||Anita Scott Elementary School||PK-4||2.3 mi|
|8||W R (Bill) Fort Elementary School||PK-4||2.8 mi|
|7||Miss May Vernon Elementary School||PK-4||3.6 mi|
|NA||Caddo Mills||6-12||3.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.